Who we are
The Benjamin and Vanda Treiser Maison Shalom offers exceptional and compassionate care, quality of life, and purpose for intellectually, physically and emotionally disabled individuals who do not have the ability to provide it for themselves. We pride ourselves on having created a traditional home with a non-institutional environment, which provides outstanding support and attention.
- Complete wheel chair accessible facilities: elevator, access ramp and adapted exits.
- Meets all fire and safety standards with sprinklers and emergency lighting.
- Adapted washroom facilities.
- Large, spacious rooms and hallways.
- On site professional coordinator of services.
- Trained staff and special care counselors.
- High staff / client ratio.
- Continuous in-service training.
- Meeting individual needs by promoting independence in daily living skills, personal growth, self-esteem and social skills, interpersonal relationships, integration.
- Participation in activities.
- Respite placement available 365 days a year.
- No minimum age.
- Integration into all aspects of group-living.
- Trustworthy and safe environment.